PADI Advanced Diver Course
Duration: 2 days, 5 dives.
The PADI Advanced Open water course is your next step and can be completed immediately after you have become a PADI Open Water diver.
The Advanced Open water course consists of 5 Adventure dives and each one is packed with fun and knowledge in a different specialized area of scuba diving.
Adventure dives will enhance your understanding, skill-set and encourage you to want to continue with your diving.
There are two mandatory dives you must complete, the deep dive and the underwater navigation dive.
Choose Adventure Dives for the Advanced Open Water Course
You can choose three further Adventure dives that interest you from a list of adventure dives we conduct on Phu Quoc Island:
Underwater Navigation (compulsory)
- Deep Dive up to 30 meters (compulsory)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Search And Recovery
- Drift Dive
- Computer Dive
- Video and Photography Dive
- Fish Identification
*conditions can sometimes affect the choice of dives
Price: $380 | 9.000.000 VND ( eLearning is included )
What is included?
- High-quality equipment including a dive computer.
- All drinks and food aboard the boat.
- Pick-up/drop-off arrangements.
- E-learning online PADI Advanced Open Water diver manual & PADI certification
- PADI Instructor fees
- Dive computer
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00 and head to Islands, which takes approximately 60 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee, and drinking water are provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of Vietnamese cuisine.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 14:00-15:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Can I fly after diving?
Its recommended to wait 12-18 hours after diving before flying on an airplane.