If you’re interested in scuba diving, but unsure if you want to enroll in a scuba certification class, Discover Scuba Diving is the perfect way to test the waters. In a very short time, you’ll learn basic scuba skills and take your first breaths underwater.
- 2 Dives
- 2 Different dive sites
- Maximum 2:1 ratio
Dive into the adventure of a lifetime with PADI Discovery Scuba Diving!
Curious about what lies beneath the surface? Wonder no more! Our program offers you a thrilling introduction to scuba diving. Feel the rush as you breathe underwater and discover the hidden wonders of Bali’s ocean under the expert guidance of our PADI Instructor. Safety is our top priority, and we’ll teach you all the essential skills and guidelines to ensure a memorable experience.
Picture yourself learning the basics in shallow water, and getting comfortable with your scuba gear. It’s where the magic happens!
Whether you’re seeking a fun-filled day out or simply want to dip your toes into scuba diving, PADI Discovery Scuba Diving is tailor-made for you. Join us for an incredible underwater journey that will leave you breathless (in the best possible way)!
Get your E-learning now.
Prepare for your Discover Scuba Diving experience with PADI DSD eLearning™. Use your computer or mobile device to learn diving safety fundamentals before you get in the water.
Price : 2.400.000 VND | $100
What is included?
- High-quality equipment including a dive computer.
- All fees.
- Fully-certified PADI divemaster guiding you.
- Coffee, tea, water and food aboard the boat.
- Pick-up/drop-off arrangements.
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00 and head to An Thoi Islands or Turtle Island, which takes approximately 60 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee, and drinking water are provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of Vietnamese cuisine.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 14:00-15:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Can I fly after diving?
Its recommended to wait 12-18 hours after diving before flying on an airplane.
Recreational scuba diving and freediving requires good physical and mental health. There are a few medical conditions which
can be hazardous while diving, listed below. Those who have, or are predisposed to, any of these conditions, should be evaluated
by a physician. This Diver Medical Participant Questionnaire provides a basis to determine if you should seek out that evaluation.
Open Medical Questionnaire
There is one place in Vietnam that is always ranked as top of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world.
That is Phu Quoc Island – the pearl island which is best-known for its spectacular, diverse and pristine natural scenery. However, Kien Giang land is not only famous for the sea paradise Phu Quoc, but also known for the deserted but poetic and lyrical attraction of An Thoi Islands. Let’s explore the mysterious temptation of the deserted An Thoi Islands with Dailytravel in this article.
The deserted An Thoi Islands is located in the Southeast of the tourist pearl island-Phu Quoc, in the Gulf of Thailand. The island is under the management of Hon Thom Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province. With 18 different small and large islets, An Thoi Islands is one of the few islands that is remained the intemerate beauty with crystal clear blue sea and white fine sands. Thus, travelers should take the advantage of visiting Phu Quoc to discover An Thoi Islands once