Advanced Freediver | PADI
This program provides you with the training and knowledge required to safely freediver with a buddy in open water environments to depths of 30 meters. You will earn the Advanced Freediver certification after completing this program. To enroll in a PADI Advanced Freediver course you must be at least 15 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. You must also have completed the PADI Advanced Freediver or equivalent with another certification agency.
What is involved?
- The PADI Advanced Freediver course consists of the following:
Knowledge development through independent study with the PADI App. This is to be completed prior to the course day and the instructor will review any questions you have prior to the pool session.
- A multiple-choice exam
- Pool session to learn breath-hold techniques as well as static and dynamic apnea, plus proper safety, buddying, and rescue procedures. Goal – static apnea of at least 2min 30sec and dynamic apnea of at least 50 meters.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, plus proper buddy procedures. Goal – constant weight freedive between 20 and 30 meters.
Price : $360
What is included?
- Course materials
- Self-development of knowledge through the PADI App.
- One day of pool sessions that includes static apnea, dynamic apnea and rescue techniques (typically three hours, however, we cater to the needs of students and can take shorter or longer)
- Two days of open water sessions (light snacks will be provided).
- A fun dive with wildlife on the open water day (time and conditions permitting and dependent on course location – please see individual course details).
- Certification, upon successful course completion.
- High quality equipment including a dive computer.
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to Hon Mun Marine Park, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet of bread rolls, cold meats, cheese, eggs, and salad.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.