Join us on the boat for diving in Phu Quoc, where we provide all of the equipment you need to get under the waves. Diving in NPhu Quoc is very popular for experienced divers who are passing through and have to scratch that itch. An Thoi Islands is full of interesting dive sites with plenty of beautiful and diverse marine life to see.
An Thoi archipelago consists of 15 beautiful and in most cases, undeveloped islands situated south of Phu Quoc.
An Thoi town is located on the south-east coast of Phu Quoc, this is the second largest town in Phu Quoc island district after Duong Dong town.
- We don’t mix different skill levels together, which will make your dive as enjoyable as possible
- We only dive in small groups – 4 maximum – so you can enjoy your dive in plenty of space
- We maintain our equipment daily to guarantee your safety
- The dives typically last approximately 40 minutes – 50 minutes, depending on your air consumption
- Our staff consists of some of the best and most experienced professional instructors and dive masters in Nha Trang who follow the latest international standards set out by PADI and SSI
Price for 2 Dives: $100 | 2.300.000 VND
What is included?
- High quality equipment including a dive computer.
- All fees.
- Fully-certified PADI or SSI instructor/divemaster guiding you.
- All drinks and food aboard the boat.
- Pick-up / drop off arrangements.
- Free NITROX on request
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to Hon Mun Marine Park, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet of bread rolls, cold meats, cheese, eggs, and salad.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Can I fly after diving?
Its recommended to wait 12-18 hours after diving before flying on an airplane.