Duration: 1 day, 2 dives
Join us on the boat for diving in Phu Quoc, where we provide all of the equipment you need to get under the waves. Diving in Phu Quoc is very popular for experienced divers who are passing through and have to scratch that itch. Phu Quoc Island is full of interesting dive sites with plenty of beautiful and diverse marine life to see.
There are 2 main dive areas in Phu Quoc: in the North and in the South. ( We contact you before the diving day to inform you about the dive site for this day.)
- We don’t mix different skill levels together, which will make your dive as enjoyable as possible
- We only dive in small groups – 4 maximum – so you can enjoy your dive in plenty of space
- We maintain our equipment daily to guarantee your safety
- The dives typically last approximately 50 minutes – 60 minutes, depending on your air consumption.
- Our staff consists of some of the best and most experienced professional instructors and dive masters in Phu Quoc who follow the latest international standards set out by PADI.
Price: $75 | 1.800.000 VND ( 2 dives on North )
Price: $90 | 2.200.000 VND ( 2 dives on South )
What is included?
- High-quality equipment including a dive computer.
- All fees.
- Fully-certified PADI divemaster guiding you.
- Coffee, tea, water, some snacks, and lunch ( Vietnamese cuisine ) aboard the boat.
- Pick-up for free in a radius of 15 km around our diving center.
- Free NITROX on request
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to Islands, which takes approximately 60 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of Vietnamese cuisine.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 14:00-15:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Can I fly after diving?
Its recommended to wait 12-18 hours after diving before flying on an airplane.