Rescue Diver Course ( PADI / SSI )
Rescue Diver is for divers with advanced skills who want to learn how to intervene and help in emergency situations. The RESC course is taken over 2 days and you will learn to focus on other divers while completing a series of rescue scenarios.
- 2 day course for advanced divers.
- Deal with panicked or tired diver at the surface.
- Search for a missing/unconscious diver underwater.
- Rescue breathing underwater.
- Returning a diver back to the surface.
- Final test using all of the scenarios above.
Price: $420 | 9.900.000 VND
Emergency First Responder: $130
What is included?
- High quality equipment including a dive computer.
- All fees.
- Fully-certified PADI or SSI instructor/divemaster guiding you.
- All drinks and food aboard the boat.
- Pick-up / drop off arrangements.
- Free NITROX on request
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to An Thoi Islands, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.
Can I fly after diving?
Its recommended to wait 12-18 hours after diving before flying on an airplane.