Phu Quoc offers a diverse range of sea life and well-preserved coral for travelers who are looking for a half-day of surf, sun and snorkeling.
Our boat has a fresh water shower, Large dive platform with easy access ladder.
As it is an An Thoi or Turtle Island, it is the only place in Phu Quoc you can see protected marine life. We provide you with everything you need – a mask, snorkel and fins and send you off to explore the dive sites from our spacious boat.
A fully immersive experience, however, requires… immersion! Jump in and swim in Phu Quoc calm, warm waters. Snorkelers should head for the southernmost section of An Thoi Islands. Divers can discover the coral shelves and reefs of the Phu Quoc Islands.
During the trip, if you get tired, you can soak up the sun on our sun-deck which is kitted out with a canopy, sun-beds, and ice-cold beer.
Price : 800.000 VND | $35
What is included?
- High quality equipment ( silicone mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit )
- All Fees
- All drinks and food aboard the boat
- Pick-up / drop off arrangements
- A snorkeling guide taking care of you
Itinerary for the day
- Pick-up is at 07:30 from our dive shop, or from your hotel depending on its location.
- We arrive at the harbor around 08:00, and head to An Thoi Islands, which takes approximately 45 minutes by boat.
- Fruit, tea, coffee and drinking water is provided on the boat throughout the day.
- We spend around 1 hour/1 hour 30 minutes at the first dive site which allows plenty of time to make the most of your activity.
- Then brunch is served, consisting of a buffet.
- After this break, we travel a short distance to the second dive site where we spend another hour or so, before heading back to the harbor.
- We arrive back at the harbor between 13:00-14:00, and our transport will take you back to your hotel or the dive shop.